But if the crawl space isn’t properly insulated, it can leave your Charleston home uncomfortable while increasing your energy costs.
If you’re considering adding to or upgrading the insulation in your crawl space, talk to our experts at IBP Charleston. We can help you choose the best crawl space insulation for your application, and we can provide a clean, professional installation.
Our company serves Charleston and the Lowcountry area, providing industry-leading commercial and residential insulation services. We take pride in our work and offer unmatched professionalism, integrity and value.
Get rid of cold floors and reduce drafts with high-performance crawl space insulation from our team at IBP Charleston.
Call (843) 885-1953 today or contact us online to talk to our insulation experts.
Why Crawl Spaces Need Fiberglass or Spray Foam Insulation
Without proper insulation, that cold air can draw heat from the home, leaving your floor cold in the winter and increasing your heating costs.
In summer, the warmer air below your home could bleed into the living space above, making your air conditioner work harder to keep you cool while increasing your utility costs.
Here are a few ways you can tell if your crawl space needs more insulation:
- You have higher heating and cooling costs than other homes in the area
- Your floors are cool in the winter, or your home is drafty
- You have problems with moisture, mold and condensation
- The moist framing has attracted termites or carpenter ants
- There is rodent activity in the crawl space
- Pipes in the crawl space freeze in the winter
- Your floors are damp or warped
Avoid costly damage from leaks, rot, pests and more with crawl space insulation from IBP Charleston.
Call (843) 885-1953 or contact us online for a quote today.
Superior Insulation for Crawl Spaces in Charleston Homes
When you need quality crawl space insulation, turn to our team at IBP Charleston. We work with several top manufacturers to provide our customers with the best possible products and prices.
We offer several types of insulation for crawl spaces, including:
- Spray foam: Applied as a liquid, spray foam expands to fill gaps and voids. It is ideal for crawl spaces, as spray foam is water-resistant and offers some of the best R-values of all residential insulation products.
- Fiberglass batts: Made from layers of glass fibers that trap air, fiberglass batts are economical, easy to install, and offer good thermal performance. They are ideal for insulating the floor above the crawl space, protecting your feet from the cold.
We also offer FortiCel mold protection, which can help prevent mold and mildew in porous materials like wood framing and concrete.
Trust IBP Charleston for Home Insulation
Make sure your crawl space insulation is installed properly with professional insulation services from IBP Charleston.
We offer exceptional products and services, and as a member of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies, we have the support of the nation’s second-largest insulation installer.
Call (843) 885-1953 today or contact us online to schedule crawl space insulation services in Charleston or the Lowcountry area.